Friday, August 24, 2007

What am I doing?

Hi,

Disclaimer: this blog won't be for everyone. Although I will try to be funny sometimes, I probably won't succeed. So without further self bashing, let's do this.

Topics
I will catalog the training period of a market maker / trader at Optiver in Amsterdam. You will find no mention of 'herbs' or mushrooms as they pertain to my consumption but you will get stories of the geeks and tourists that I accumulate over the next three months. I will talk about options and option theory (probably a lot) and there will be links to my favorite material online. I will also post pictures of the type of treatment you can expect to receive.

On a personal note, there will be some pictures of my travel to other European cities. Tips on how to exchange money easily. And other fun traveling material.

Mistakes
I make a lot of mistakes. If I have made a mistake and you would like to oust me in the public eye, please send me an email and I will correct whatever I have written. Articles that pertain to my rant / heartfelt discussion are also welcome.

Igor

No comments: