Monday, November 12, 2007

Focus

The rules of the blog have changed:

1) I am now more deeply involved in more company specific topics that require sensitivity and filtering. To maintain clarity, I will filter my topics instead of presenting only half-thoughts. Thank you to all that have read my material pertaining to Optiver; there will be no more.

2) My traffic, though nice, has few dedicated members (sorry to those I am offending!). Q: Why post something online? Ans: For others to see it. The point of this blog was to be as realistic as possible. In keeping with my dislike of being delusional, I am refocusing on only the core readership. My other thoughts can go into a word file as easily as they can go online.

Lastly, thank you to those that send me an email every so often asking for specific material. You make my work that much easier.

1 comment:

Arvindh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.